There may still be an issue with watching 3D World Cup broadcasts on your 3D TV (Sky didn't get the rights), but from 2 July matches will be shown in 3D at selected cinemas around the UK and Ireland.
SuperVision Media has made arrangements with the Vue, Odeon, Cineworld and Empire chains to screen live coverage of the World Cup in 3D, beginning with the quarter-finals.
Cinemas in London, Manchester, Liverpool and Newcastle are being confirmed and while ticket prices are to be decided by the individual venues, they're expected to be between £12 and £15.
The six games scheduled so far are:
* Second quarter-final: Friday, 2 July 2010, 7:30pm
* Third quarter-final: Saturday, 3 July 2010, 3:00pm
* Fourth quarter-final: Saturday, 3 July 2010, 7:30pm
* First semi-final: Tuesday, 6 July 2010, 7:30pm
* Second semi-final: Wednesday, 7 July 2010, 7:30pm
* Final: Sunday, 11 July 2010, 7:30pm
Daniel Webber, managing director of SuperVision Media, says: "If you aren't lucky enough to be going to South Africa, this will be the next best experience you can have. The quality of the production is going to be outstanding and we are delighted to be working with the likes of Arqiva and Sony to make this possible."